Monday, April 30, 2012

Imp Portant Papers

One year ago teu day...
Imp Portant Papers were drawn up.

I wanted to eat them.
But for chew nuttly...
The Mom and The Bleu wanted to sign them.

April 30f, 2011
I whass obfishully adopted!!!

The Mom habbs obfishully hit the jack pot...
and I had raided the toy bocks!!!

Teu day as I refleck on that day...
I did naught know what it awl meant.

But I deu now!!!

Fank Dog the Mom adopted me.
Teu fink what might haff happened teu her
iff I habbs not come a long...
It iss sad, mind boggling and all so scary.

I need no fanks, on a counta I rescue fur lubbs...

Many fanks I deu owe to my the Aunt Dav & Uncle Benjy!
Habby Anniversary, Ya'all!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on adopting your the mum, Reuf! You definitely saved her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reufus,

    Yes sir, those were VERY IMPORTANT PAPERS.
    You came into your Mom's life at a time when she really needed you. You met the challenge and have become the Mom's faithful companion, protector and helping her keep the Spirit of The Luke & The Bleu, who art in heaven, spirits alive.
    We are so very happy that you have become part of our life.

    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what a great ending to your story you came to give your the mom a bit of uhmm havoc so she can't forget the wise luke and the smart bleu loving the cute pie reuf ...

    congratulations to you both :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three barks for you rescuing your Mom for love.

    Three barks for your the Mom who loves you with power and energy.

    I am happy for both of you.

    Kisses,
    Stella, who was rescued herself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have it all backwards, Reu. Mom adopted YOU? We thought you were the one who rescued her. Either way, you both made out very well.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete