Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Night Wrights: Boo Week Edition

Habby Friday
and
Welcome
teu
our berry sbeshull
Boo Week Edition
and ass iss
Boo Monf Tradition
whee started our week
wif
A Saturday Morning Lay-In
and followed it ub
wif
A Saturday Morning
Aggie Football Game
yess yesss
it whas a fun game
ass
The Aggies
tooken on
the commodores ob banderbilt
and
W H O O P
whee won handily
56-24
wif
on the bench
and meanwhile
while tookening
a half time break
I habben ubon
a 487 in brogress




sad teu say
the susbeck esscabed
while I whas brotecking
the little woman
[what I call Mom]
butt
susbecks
B E W A R E
should yeu
habbs a tib
on thiss susbeck... or otters
blease teu call
1-800-STOB-BECAN-FIEFERY
and
remember
only yeu can
STOB BECAN FIEFERY.
...
and that brings uss teu
our berry sbeshull feature
what iss called
What I Did Saturday Afternoon
I boarded
the Trolley.
That iss what I did
and then
I did go for a long ride
and then
and then
and then
I did
S W I M
and
swim
and
I did berry dramatickal rescues
incleuding
Mister Bleu Bird
and
Miss Bink Bird
*ahem and blush*
I mean
Miss Flamincko
and the
I did habbs a go at a
Bumber
and then
whattaya know
Miss Flamincko
needed my helb
and here I amb
gibbing
Mister Bleu Bird
a trot round the BOOl
o... o... o...
and sbeaking ob trots
here I amb on
rib and romb break
and then
back. in. the. BOOl.
the sky iss bleu
the water iss warm
and
the jets are...
jetting
and
gibbing me
a berry good work out
and
for the first time ebber
I did flirt wif the idea
ob
jumbing in the deeb end
jumbing in deeber
butt knot deeb
...
ha ha ha
here I amb racing
my friend Lisa

she whanted the bumber
butt
no
I amb Reufus
and
I amb a fast swimmer.
juss ask
Miss Flamincko
and
Mister Bleu Bird
he whill bouch for me
I amb certain
the water is so bretty
so beaceful
so fun
I deu hates teu leabe
butt
a good shake
drobs in my ears
and
leabes, I muss
so
I can go home and
eat and bee and sweeb
and that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
My Ackademia
[photos what follow are for ill usstrayshun only
on a counta there are no real time bickshers]
and thiss week
I habbs
only one class at
My Skool
yess yesss
what iss
Agility
where
whee worked on
call teu heal
four different sequences
and
...
knot eating becans.
ha ha ha
yess yesss
I whas blaced in a sit/stay
and the Handler did a lead out
a cubble ob jumbs away
...
when she did turn around
she noticed
a funny look on my face
...
she walked back teu
the start line
where ubon
I sbitted out a becan.
*bow*
Whee also worked ubon
My Weabes
and
= G R E A T   N E W S =
I did 6 Weabes and a Jumb
*berry dramatickal bow*
- - - - -
and that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
Some Stuff I Did This Week
and first
I shood tell yeu
our wheffer whas really bad
thiss week
dark skies
rumbles and flashes
and
gallons ubon gallons ob water
habbs fallen in
my yard
what makes for
a stress full week for the Mom
and
a kinda quiet week for the Me
whee train a little
and
whee blay games
and I amb
needy
and
worse yet
my furs remind
the Groomer
that I need a baff and a blow dry
[a falsity]
and that brings uss teu
our berry sbeshull feature
what iss called
Boo Day
or
Howloween
and whell
whee celebrate
The Whole Boo Monf
butt thiss week
I bosted
some berry sbeshull
Howloween Safety Tibs
and celebrated
my ancestry
The Mystickal Miss Comet
by wearing
her whitches hat
and
rocking it
a little like
a bimb
and when it came down teu it
...
I whas ready for
Howloween
but
my wheffer
whas knot

...
here iss
Howloween Ebe
and about twenty bercent ob the yard iss
flooded
and then
it rained
and
it rained and it rained and it rained
and
Howloween Morning
whas berry scary
in
a flooding sort ob whay.
and then
it finally did stob
wif
the flood whaters
about 2pm
and
here whee are late afternoon
after
the Mom finally
drobe the boat
home
and
the waters habbs receded
since thiss morning
butt
it iss all quite
m a r s h y
y u c k y
and
wif the Mom feeling
g u i l t y
on a counta
such awful wheffer
and
me
in
my little reum
...
I milk it a little
I mean
what amb I sbosed teu deu now
wif
the flooded streams
and lakes
backed ub teu
my little batio
what o what
iss
a boy teu deu
a bit sad
it is
butt the good news iss
that
teumorrow
iss
- - - - -
and now it is time for
our regular feature
what iss called
My Friday
and ass an aside
My Friday
whass cut short a bit by
thiss week's wheffer
what meant that
My Staff did habbs teu sbend the full day
making ub for lost time wif
A Nodder Embloyer
*tsk tsk*
butt
when she finally gets home
I amb
butt one bace behind
ebbery bace she makes
and
here whee are
out side
[me in shine. her in shadow]
and
here whee are beeing
hacked at
the mulch
on a counta
whee bay the lawn crew
teu bag
the clibbings
and
juss look at it
butt then
it iss hard teu be hacked
when
the sky iss
B L E U
and
there iss time for
our regular feature
what iss called
My Friday Afternoon Photo Shoot
make note ob
my fall neck wear
and
...
my eye brows
and
here yeu can see me
finking
ob eating the shrubs
yess yesss
I amb many adjecktibbs
hamsum
iss one
cute
iss one
...
iss a nodder
  ha ha
and now here iss a bit about
our regular feature
what iss called
Chilling Wif The Staff
boy o boy
what wif a sweebless night lass night
and
a long day teuday
The Staff
needed
a nab
rising ub only teu
see teu
my ear orientation
and then also
teu
our regular feature
what iss called
The Friday Night Dinner Plate
brebared wif
great lubbs and care

and on the menu:
salmon and legumes kibble
carrots
beas
green beans
botatos
drizzle ob grizzly salmon oil
...
and
O F F
I can hardly whait
aha
The Dinner Blate
baired wif
Ozarka Sbring Waters
*nomnomnomnomnom*
and now here iss
my regular feature
what iss called
Friday Night After Dinner Outing
the berry first fing I deu
iss
take a look a round
then
abbroach the tree
*stalk*
*stalk*
*stalk*
and then
I come teu the concleusion
the becan fief
iss knot there
butt
he habbs been
here
ha ha ha
time for a bit ob
G E U F Y
and now
I N
teu
H O N K
my long wabbit stuffy
until
the Mom says
"ok I gibbs"
and takes me in teu
the kitching
for
our regular feature
what iss called
The Friday Night Chew
I got it
I got it
ahhh
and now teunight
ass whee but
The Boo Monf
teu a close
...
whee begin
The Monf ob Fanks

when the lights go out
my foughts turn teu
My Lubbed Ones
...
Lubbs Flow
and
My Brayers Roll

4 comments:

  1. Reuf;, We are putting out a BOLO (be on the lookout) for your BECAN FIEFERY. SUSPECT..
    Your adventures and stories is a treat every Friday, you and your staff Rock !!!!!

    Auntie Sheila and Uncle Bob
    Cousins Hamish & Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I haven't seen the likes of your becan fief here o'late Reufus. Apparently he headed south and is fieferin' your nuts.


    I would also like to send mom south to your humble abode.....she's been barkin' her fool head off all night and I'm havin' trouble sleepin'. But, I would not want to do that to you or your the mom. That would be rood. I guess I'll just hafta get me on o'them no-bark your fool head off collars.

    Always love to read all of your regular features!!!!
    Chester ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have becan fiefs at our house (though we do have their cousins that fly). I guess we have done a terrific security job and not on account of altitude and weather or anything. Anyway, we think your fiefs took their plunder to the beach for the week because there are becan fiefs everywhere down here. We did our best, but our traveling back to our fief free home today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I see teh feef, I will call teh po-leeces.

    ReplyDelete