Saturday, February 9, 2013

Golden Presents: 101 Career Obbortunities

A week or so ago
I did receibe a berry sbeshull backage in the mail.
And once I did insbeck it closely,
I did note the berry familiar return address ob
My Aunt Sheila and Uncle Bob.
What cood it be
I said wif delight.
Let's oben it quickly
I said wif ecksitement...
- - - - -
I susbeckted that the backage whas
full ob lubbs,
and I whas berry much right,
butt all so inside...
A book ob
101 Career Obbortunities
and a card fur
The One and Only Me
O I deu lubbs the card.
...until one has loved...

beautiful.
Now let's
oben it oben it oben it...
It iss from my Cousins Hamish & Emma|
wif lub.
This beautiful book might be intended 
fur future reference,
butt I can't helb butt take a look now.
Ahhhhhhh....
I haff found
My Future Career.
- - - - -
#71
Taste Tester.
- - - - -

A Berry Sbeshull Fank Yeu
fur this berry fought full gift
and most ob all,
fur yeur lub
teu
Cousins Hamish and Emma,
Aunt Sheila and Uncle Bob, teu.
- - - - -By berry coincidence,
Teuday iss a berry sbeshull day...
Habby Birfday, Aunt Sheila
now let's get this
Birfday Barty 
started

9 comments:

  1. So many obborteunities fur weu!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO YOUR SPECIAL AUNTIE SHEILA - do weu think they'll be KHAKE?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reuf.
    Hamish & Emma Auntie Sheila and I are all very happy that you received the book and that you are enjoying it.
    But one disclaimer for the opportunity #71 "Taste Tester".......
    THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BECANS !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift and we say Taste Tester looks like a pawsome career choice. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, u can practice to be Taste Tester wit ice kreem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I make an excellent taste tester too. And I always give positive reviews and always want more, you know what I mean?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be a taste tester! You're a lucky dog!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful book and card from super cool doggehs and people! We'd love to join you as tasters too!!!
    xx
    Sammie and Ava

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet that you would be PURRfect at all 100 of those careers. You are a Renaissance Golden☺.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How thoughtful and loving of them to be thinking of you and your future! And such a nice card! You are one lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete