Thursday, December 25, 2014

My Merry Christmas

Whee Whish Yeu
A Merry Christmas
~
5:00 am
the Mom rolls ober
and
in my ear she whisbers
M e r r y   C h r i s t m a s ,   R e u f u s
then whee goes
back teu sweeb
*zzzzzzzzzz*
teu whake teu
T h i s s   G o r g e o u s   C h r i s t m a s
M o r n i n g
~
and
m y   f u l l   s t o c k i n g
yess yessss
S A N T A
habbs been here
teu
de libber
t h e s e   l i b b e r s
yess yesss
sicks hole bags
ob
M y   L i t t l e   W h o l f s
now
lets oben
m y   s t o c k i n g
on a counta
inn side
iss
a   r a i n d e e r   a n t l e e r
[brolly Dasher's]
a bleu and green
collar and leash
and a
t i n y   g r e e n   e l f
and then
while the Mom
gets
ready teu go
where
she habbs teu go
I
t a k e   i n b e n t o r y
ob
our gifts
incleuding
t h e   o n e
wright back there
*stands on tibby toes - - - stretches neck*
then
*quick sit*
when
the Mom
whalks inn teu
the reum
*inno cent face*
and then
moments
later
*acksidental skweek skweek skweek*
thiss
b i n k   f l a m i n g o
fleu out ob its bag
and
l a n d e d
wright here
*nods*
then
the Mom made her self go
while
I took a nab
~
and
when she came home
t h e   b e s t   b a r t   o b   h e r   d a y
started
~
and
whee obened
m y   g i f t s
thiss one
from
My Aunt Dav
out ob which
I rassle
H e u t y
t h e   b i n k   o w l
before
running back teu
the bag
teu
stick my head inn
then
bull my head out
so
my assistant can
fetch me
t h e s e   g i n g e r   m a n   c o o k i e s
these abble freutables
and
bomma granite crunches
o ... o ... o
then
here in the bottom
E s t h e r
the bink big
and
my festibbs green reef
*cheers*
~
then
Mom says teu Me
" Reufus, let's take a bicksher
ob
My Golden Retrieber Jammies "
*hahaha*
whee deu lubbs the jams
~
and then
I eat my dinner
and
I deu my business
~
let's get back teu
o u r   h o l i d a y   s e l l e b r a y s h u n  
and
let's start
wif
m y   m o n k e y   b a g
from
My Aunt Karen
out furst
iss
Rocky The Squirrel
then
Binky The Effelent
then
then
then
Binky
kneeds
a little whalk
butt
I quickly return teu
the monkey bag
a
flat bird
a
army diller
a bink
bease lubbing monkey
*giggles*
a   m o n k e y   s t o c k i n g

so much
teu
see
there
iss
m o n k e y s   g a l o r e
brown ones
burble ones
singing ones
and
bink ones
and
Rocky
and
and
and
from
Aunt Audrey
. . .
c o r d y   R o y   o n e s
wif
a
<3
on her teuty
I
deu
lubbs
her
and then
whee take a break
so
the Mom can oben
her gifts
and
juss ass she sits down
I steal a
t a t e r   g a t e r
out ob
a nodder bag
finking
t h e   s o f a
iss a nice blace teu eat
butt
*ahem*
abbarently
it iss snot
and
that brings uss
teu
t h e   t a t e r   g a t e r   b a g
what iss
from
My Bee Eff Eff
My Siggy Otter
. . .
My The Mom
four Aggie tennis balls
one tall Jerry Aff

free mice in a hunk ob chee
and
a big bag ob
Friday Night Cheus
*cheers loudly*
. . .
o
it iss
k n o t   f r i d a y
o
ok
whell
m y   g r e e n   e l f
whill deu
butt
now iss the time
for
the Mom teu oben
m y   g i f t s   t e u   h e r
yess yesssss
wif much lubbs
. . .
a berformance journal
teu record our... berformances
a gorgeous training bag
and
Mister Ed
The Comblete Series
wright wright
all one hunnerd and forty free ebisodes
*cheers*
~
and now
back teu obening
the Mom's gifts
whee got
a bair ob
h i s s   a n d   h e r s   j a m m i e s
and
here iss me
m e
in mine
now
what else iss
under thiss tree
*reuts a round*
my o my
boy o boy
thiss day wright here
habbs been
T h e   B e s t   C h r i s t m a s   E b b e r
it gets no better
than
Jammies
Toys and Treats
F r i e n d s   a n d   F a m b i l y
wheu
make yeur life sbeshull
a   h o m e
wif
a   b i g   b e d
and
the whoman wheu calls me
Sweet Boy
~
My Mom
- - - - -
Merry Christmas, Friends

8 comments:

  1. Awww - it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! All those wonderful gifts for you and your Mom!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we cannot add anything to this except to say Merry Christmas and a safe healthy new year. It's been another year of laughs and some tears but through it all we are so thankful we can call your friends.
    We love you both !!!!

    Uncle Bob, Auntie Sheila
    Cousins Emma & Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post and seeing how you enjoyed your Christmas--What great fun!!! Add us to the list of those looking forward to our continued friendship in 2015, and seeing what it brings for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...a bee lated Merry Christmas two ewe...N ya noe, speekin of...ewe got sew manee giftz goin on ther, ..... it ree mindz uz oh Christmas !!!

    A happee, healthee N blessed 2015 two ewe N yur mom ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...we came bak by ta say: heerz two a burd free, happee, healthee N blessed 2015 ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you made out like a bandit, Reuf! What great presents. And you and your mom got matching pajamas? We don't have to ask if you had a good Christmas. You had FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas WAS wonderful, dear friend. But best of all, we love your genuine understanding and gratitude for the REALLY important stuff. May your new year be filled with LOTS of time together, fun adventures, full hearts, and bounty enough to share. The White Dog Army

    ReplyDelete