Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Night Wrights: Our Too Little Too Late Edition

Habby Friday
and
Welcome
teu
Friday Night Wrights
Our Teu Little 
Teu Late
Edition

that's wright.
the Mom iss
far teu busy
wif facktory fings
and if that iss knot
bad enough
the Photographer's
f l a s h   f i n g
iss on
the fritz
butt enough wif the comblaining
. . .
let's get wright teu
our seasonal feature

what iss called
H a b b y   S u m m e r
yess yesssss
Saturday June 21
iss
the berry first day ob
s u m m e r
 and
whee celebrated
t h e   s u m m e r   s o l s t i c e
 by deuing
a   j i l l i o n   c h o r e s
what iss
knot all that fun
butt here's the good bart
. . .
whee are
t e u g e f f e r
teugeffer
on thiss
t h e   l o n g e s t   d a y   o b   t h e   y e a r
juss
t h e   t e u   o b   u s s
. . .
and
o u r   g h e t t o   h i l l b i l l y
c l o b e s   d r y e r

and that brings uss teu
our wheffer feature
what iss called
E L   N I N O
 blease teu fore gibbs
...
I deu knot know how teu but
the ~ ober the n
 now what
[yeu ask]
iss
E l   N i n o
w i f   a   ~   o b e r   t h e   N
W h e f f e r

for uss it means
s t o r m y   s t o r m s
funder
lightning
hell
windy winds
l o t s   o b   r a i nand
berry dramatickal skies
and wif each change ob the wheffer
...
the Mom finks ob her
The Lukeand iss
berry berry berry fank full
I amb un-phazed
*nods*
and iss
berry berry berry fank full
I amb unphazed
*nods*
- - - - -
and now that brings uss teu
our better late than nebber feature
what iss called
taking it on the road
for
distrackshun training

wright wright
whee are be hind shedyeu'll
butt thiss wheek
My Aunt Karen
iss meeting uss at
Betco where the Bets go
teu train
d i s t r a c k s h u n s
and
Dear Lord
there are
tons ob em
butt in their sbite
whee bracktissed:
heelings
fo-cusses
recalls
sits for ecksams
and then
I come home teu habbs my whay
wif
b a y c a y s h u n   m o n k e y
 berry many sbeshull fanks
teu Aunt Karen
for boaf
the monkey
and
going out ob her whay
teu assist uss in
o u r   t r a i n i n g
- - - - - 
and now that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
My Teusday
what dubbles ass
our feature
called
when whee realize
the camera iss on the fritz
 on a counta
she deus knot seem teu be
takin
t h e   b i c k s h e r
the Photographer snabs
 and
there iss
f o g   w h a t   i s s   k n o t   r e a l l y   h e r e
 and
iss there
a   s t r e e k
and so then
whee take
o u r   p h o t o g r a p h y
in ob doors 
 and eben though
these bickshers look ok
. . .
they are tooken wif
t h e   e y e   f l a s h
and
my eye balls are
c l o s e d
 and so
the Photographer
takes about ate teen bickshers
four teen ob which are
b l a c k
one ob which iss
m e   r a n d o m   s t a n d i n g
 teu ob which are
w h i t e
and a nodder one ob which iss
T h e   C o m e t   W i n d o w   S i l l
 and on a counta
whee lubbs thiss camera
. . .
whee take it out ob doors
for some
n o   f l a s h   e c k s e r s i z e
 and here iss
our Teusday sky
sad. and. drear. eeeee.
 and
here I amb
reuting a round for
june bugs
 and
here I amb
dining from
the hedgitarian buffay
 and
here I amb
d r o b b i n g   i t
l e a b i n g   i t
and now it iss
t i m e
teu come in ob doors 
 yesss yessss
and now that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
Wednesday Yay The Mom iss Home
 and while
I whas
h o m e   a l o n e
the stormy storms did
. . .
s t o r m
leabing
the standing whatters 
 and making
e b b e r y   s i n g l e   f i n g
 whay whay whay
m o r e   i n t e r e s t i n g
 and now
that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
My Ackedemia
what whee kick off wif
the traditional
c h o b b i n g   o b   t h e   c h e e
and all so
the testing ob the camera 
 o
habbs I tole Yeu lately
. . .
I lubbs Chees
and
I deu sneuberbise:|
beel the blastick
chob chob chob
bag the tidbits 
 and now
blease teu reward
m y   t r i c k s
and
o f f e r e d   b e h a b i o r s
*bow*
*chuckles*
and now
eben wif
the sell phone camera
my eyes are
s h u t 
mean while teu
the Photographer
bulls out a brand new camera
iss charging an ole camera
and
iss hobing the current camera
gets her ackt teu geffer 
and now
knowing what I know
a bout
Skool Day
I whonder
...
iss it time
no
no
it. iss. knot.
in fack
the Staff habbs
many deuties
teu accomblish when
the wheffer breaks

yess yesss
she habbs
yard chores
and all so
trash and recycling chores
on a counta
the big trucks
come round on Fursdays
and eben
the Garbage Staff
needs sneuberbision
I deu all so like teu be
o n   t h e   r e a d y
for when
l a s t   c a l l
iss announced
small business ... check
come a running ... check
board the Trolley ... CHECK
and whee are off
teu
my habby blayce
and that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
My Skool
where whee whork on
m a n y   f u n   f i n g s
starting wif
h e e l i n g   e c k s e r s i z e s
what are
berry imbortant teu uss
since
heeling iss our
a   k i l l y ' s   h e e l
and
I amb habby teu rebort
whee berformed berry whell
and then
whee all so whorked onlike
r i g h t   h e r e
stands
what are knot my fortay
butt
I amb whorking on it
stays
what ... berry surbrisingly
ARE
my fortay
and
finishes and fronts
what are
bretty good and getting better
. . .
and ass it iss
our lasst night ob thiss class
whee listen intently teu
the many bearls ob
whizdum and adbice
and then wif
yawny yawns
and after
lots and lots ob
b a r k i n g   l o t   g a b b i n g
wif friends
whee board the Trolley
for
the short trib home
where whee curl ub for

o u r   a f t e r   s k o o l

t e a m   t a l k

*whisbers*
yess yessss whee can deu thisss
- - - - -
and now that brings uss teu
our feature ob horror
what whee call
the fourteen hour whork day Fursday
. . .
I dissabbroob.
- - - - -
and now that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
My Friday
and on
the bright side
the Mom Staff
iss schedyeulled teu
w h o r k   f r o m   h o m e
teuday

what means
she iss ub early whorking
and
Larry The AC Guy
can come teu reblace
our ac coil

it all so means
a   b i g   s u r b r i s e   f o r   m e
what iss starting off wif
c h o b b i n g   o b   c h e e
followed by
a brisk fun blay full outing
and wif
a swish ob
m y   f l u f f y   t a i l
and a look that says
I   K N O W
whee board
the Trolley
where o where
are
whee going
whee whent teu
*drumb roll*
My Skool
for
a   b r i b a t e   l e s s o n

~ lots ob bracktiss ~
~ tons ob instrucksun ~
~ loads ob advice and subbort ~
. . .
no bickshers
butt
a   b i g   h u n k   o b   w h a t t e r m e l o n
and now I musst say
. . .
whee are
t h e   l u c k i e s t   b o y   a n d   h a n d l e r
ebber teu be
whee deu knot habbs
the natural talent

butt
whee habbs
t h e   b e r r y   b e r r y   b e r r y
B E R R Y   B E S T   T R A I N E R S
I mean
they habbs
t h e   b a y s h u n s
teu lead and guide
uss teu
berry green unskilled whorkers
a shuring uss that
no question iss a dumb question
they all so under stand our humor
and
t h e y   b e l i e b e   i n   u s s
and
ass whee abbroach
o u r   f i r s t   t r i a l s
*nibbles nails*
one fing iss  for sure
. . .
whee owe them for
o u r   s u c c e s s e s
and iff whee fail
it iss on a counta
(1)   the Handler's nerbes
(2)   my little reum to ring timing
(3)   ay-dee-dee
(4)   fly ball barking i can hear them eben if yeu can knot
(5) the little kid eating a hot dog in the front row
(6) enter any ob the Mom's nightmares here
and
wif the ecksebshun ob (1)
our success mosely debends on
taking our training on the road
training for
d i s t r a c k s h u n s
whee are far be hind
blaying catch ub
and
t r y i n g   o u r   b e s t
*hahaha*
butt for now
whee are at
MYTIBURGER
whaiting on
t h e   t a s t i e s t   b u r g e r   i n   t o w n
and taking
s e l f i e s
o u r   h u n g e r
habbs gotten the best ob uss
. . .
mytiburger wif chees
tasty french fries
tea
and ok ok
theese fings might knot fill
our starbing bellys
so blease teu all so gibbs uss
a   h o t   a b b l e   b i e
so
whee can go home
and
(1)   eat a tiny frackshun ob that
(2)   whait on Larry The AC Guy
(3)   the Mom can whork for the facktory
(4)   I can nab on the floors
(5) I can nab in my little reum
and that brings uss teu
my interior decorating feature
what iss called
m y   m o n k e y   d e c o r
wright wright
juss in front ob my little reum iss
my monkey billow
and then teu the norf
. . .
my monkey bocks
my monkey art
and now
that brings uss teu
our ah-oh feature
what iss called
the Mom logged inteu the Facktory from home in order teu be home teu meet Larry the AC Guy so he can reblace get our ac coil and now Larry the AC Guy says he iss knot coming teuday butt he may come teumorrow he can knot bromiss
the Mom iss knot habby
butt
I deu knot gibbs
a single flib ob the ear
here teuday - here teumorrow
here knot at all
it makes
no difference
teu me
on a counta
the Mom iss
h o m e   w i f   h e r   s w e e t   b o y
which iss
a s s   i t   s h o o d   b e
so ... no whorries
. . .
and that brings uss teu
our regular feature
what iss called
stuff in my yard
and here iss
a blurry bicksher ob
a crabe myrtle bleum
and then teu
a more in focus bicksher ob
a crabe myrtle bleum
and here iss
a dragon fly
a teeny tiny mush reum
and
what iss thiss here
no no
I amb knot eating it
I amb jusst
. . .
checking it out
yesss
thisssss
. . .
i t t y   b i t t y   e g g
and then that brings uss teu
a related feature
what iss called
stuff on my batt-ee-yo
. . .
my Christmas Cacktuss iss growing
and juss look at
My Aloe
Miss Vera
iss looking ober her
 a coffee drinking frog
and sbeaking ob
. . .
thiss little guy libbs on our batt-ee-yo
and
the Mom iss hiss body guard
and then teu
there iss
a berry interesting dead twig
ob course all so in my yard
iss
f r e s h   c u t   g r a s s e s
and where there are fresh cut grasses
there are
s w e e t   r o l l s
and yesss yesssss
thiss one iss
seuber sweet
comblete wif
the donkey leg kicks
what o what
iss so wrong wif
a sweet roll
I deu knot know
butt
it iss hot out here
and
when the Wharden Mom
there are
no more fun acktibities allowed
whee head
in ob doors
teu register for
*look ob terror*
a little facktory whork
a little tee bee
and
a little nab
un till that iss
F I B E   O   C L O C K
when I a nnounce
It. Iss. Time.
time for our regular feature
what iss called
The Friday Night Dinner Blate
and
here iss me
Reufus
The Seu Chef
closely sneuberbising
the gaffering ob food stuffs
chobbings and slicings
and now
teunight's bresentation
. . .

salmon and legume kibbles

grizzly salmon oil drizzle
fresh cut baby carrots
fresh diced seedless whatter melon

baired nicely wif
Ozarka Sbring Whatters
g o o d   m a n n e r s
*release*
and
a   h e a l f y   a b b e t i t e
and now it iss time for
our regular feature
what iss called
our after dinner outing
in
the hot and berry bright sun shine
and thiss here iss
our norf sky
and wif
big business combleted
whee baws for
our regular feature
what iss called
a mini phot sheut
and
here I amb finking
what look shall I gibbs yeu neckst
how a bout
. . .
i n n o s i n t
and now
iff I juss habbed my glasses
I gibbs yeu
. . .
s t e u d i o u s
yess yesss
I amb
a   b e r r y   g o o d   p h e s b i a n
and now
take a look at
our whest sky
and be fore whee go in
. . .
a bit ob
t r a i n i n g
yesss yessss
I deu lubbs
training time
- - - - -
and now it iss time for
our regular feature
what iss called
The Friday Night Cheu
and here I amb
r a c i n g
teu
t h e   c h e u   s b o t
where
t h i s s   b u l l y   s t i c k
iss shown
w h e u   i s s   b o s s
that's wright
m e
I smoke yeu like a siggar
I
nibble nibble nibble
crunch crunch crunch
I sabor yeu
and then suddenly and wifout wharning
*boof*
yeu are gone
- - - - -
and now
My Friends
it iss time teu go teu sweebs
and my foughts turn teu
g r a t i t u d e
. . .
Fank Yeu Lord
for
Lubbs and Friendshibs and Mom
for
Good Healf, Tasty Foods and Time
. . .
Our Treasures
lights out
night night
. . .
amen

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, u had so much funs!! :) many hugs to u and ur The Mom. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reuf, for this being too little too late addition you sure chocked it full of fun and adventurous things.
    We know you and the Mom will do wonderful in your competition...."You Can Do This"
    Auntie Sheila, Uncle Bob
    cousins Emma and Chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they would send some of that wetter weather our way!

    Harlow would also like to point out you have FRUIT in your dinner. She has not tried watermelon yet, but she is sure it is evil.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the bestest stuff to share!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood...ewe iz gettin a lotta rain huh but it sure makes de aloe & mizz myrtle look AWESUM....veree nice gardin yur mom haz...N de watermelonz...YUM !!!!! we gave paws up N headbonks...ouch...ta fotoz two, six N stew dee uz .....thiz week !!! enjoy fitin de green monkey..haza grate week a head...peace out N rock on ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always so handsome in your bandannas!

    Monty and Harlow

    PeeEss - Stop by our blog on Friday to pick up your Shine On award!

    ReplyDelete