Friday, August 17, 2012

My Day Friday: Ribs, Rombs, A Little ReuLander & Sum Nibbles


Well Come teu
My Day
FRIDAY

This habbs got teu be
one ob my berry mose fabe orittest
days ob the week.
I mean...
The Mom iss home early from the facktory
teu gibbs me a snack
a obbortunity teu ecksersize my
hedge-itarianism.
And then wif
a 'no' and a 'sheu'...
I amb off fur
A Romb.
Ob course, I deu stob
teu show off my
Inno Sins...
and all so
sum Reu Lander moobs...
wif a close ub
teu show Yeu
my wisby furs.
*hahahahahahaha*
Sum times it iss fun
teu gibbs
The Pupperazzi
what she whants...
and eben funner
teu graze like a billy goat.
then quick. turn.
Reu.
Lander.

Abter all...
Whee are teu make the most
ob the out ob doors teuday,
fur whee are fore cast
all week end
wif the big rains coming from the norf
... YAY ...
Our First Norfern
[sorta].
And... thiss morning whee fought
whee might all so habbs
A Bisit from Helene...
Butt fankfully,
Helene seems teu habbs made
odder plans.
So fur now, I...
RIB
and
ROMB
And then I come in fur
a glide...
and all so teu
Go Inside.
It. Is. Hot.
Look close.
Can Yeu see...
I amb All Boy.
And I habbs the great out ob doors
all ober my face.
In ob doors...
whee did take
A Berry Short Fambily Nab.
Whee did a bit ob 'picking ub'
and all so
quite a lot ob laundry.
My mose fabe oritt bart whas...
Whee worked more on
Shaping A Paw Target
Teuday iss Day Teu
and I did really well
eben from the start.
I deu lubbs teu learn fings,
I mean..
I lubbs it wif all my heart.
I lubbs it wif my noggin,
and berry mose ob all...
I lubbs it wif
My Berry Hungry Belly.


Now here is a picksher ob me
wif sum ob
My Best Art Work
Ass
My Day Fri Day
deus be gin teu settle in teu ebening,
I deus find the corner ob
a $35.00 biograffy teu nibble...
Stebe Jobs
[$36.99 in Canada]
butt I digress...
The Mom quickly said
'Reufus, No'.
Moments later,
I deus find the corner ob
My Agility Journal
The Mom quickly said
'Reufus, No'.
Then I deus find
A Eckspandable File Folder
ob Yeu Guessed It...
Filing

and I deus nibble the corner.
And ass Yeu guessed...
The Mom quickly said
'Reufus, No'. 
Yeu whill, how ebber...
nebber ebber EBBER
guess what habbened neckst...
The Mom...
She did gibben teu Me...
A Pressy.
A Pressy what whas
bought fur me at
The Reliant Park World Series ob Dog Shows
by My Aunt Karen...
A Sblit Antler from Venison Joe.
When the Mom turned a way
teu retriebe the scissors,
I decided teu remoob the netting
all by my own self.
This Treasure
iss
Mine.
All Mine.
I haff naught really enjoyed a antler
since
The Bleu and I
yeused teu share.
Fridays were our nights
teu settle in wif our chews.
It iss naught the same wif out
The Big Boy...
so I whill stay berry close teu
The Mom.
Fur sum reason,
I deu naught whant teu enjoy this
a lone.
The Mom did keebs moobing me
I amb naught sure why...
I mean...
I amb naught asking her teu nibble it
her own self...
I juss whant teu nibble it
in her lab.
My Dear Friends,
I deu so hobes
Yeu haff skweezed
the mose and the berry bess
out ob
Yeur Friday...

and now
I whish Yeu
The Berry Best and Full Morrow.
Habby Saturday, Ya'all!

14 comments:

  1. Reufus,

    Hope you Friday was all you wanted it to be. We looking forward to your continued education.
    Have a Great week end.

    H & S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those froggy legs he gets when he lays down like that! Gotta love that puppy flexibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saturday my Little Man. It has cooled off some up here so if you lived around the corner you would find Scout, Freyja and I in the backyard tomorrow afternoon enjoying some sun and tennis balls and sticks and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reufus,you always have such fun days!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to send Sam and Monty to you so that they can romp with you in the back yard - they are so bored. Between our heat and my broken foot they are going stir crazy!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reufus have a wonderful fun filled Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a most awesome day because that treat looks delicious!!!! Wow. Hope you have a great weekend buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lightning hears that word NO a lot here too, Reu. He means well, but Mom just wants him to nom on his bones.

    We love seeing all your handsome pics - you are a gorgeous boy. We bet you make your Mom very happy.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looked like a great Friday, Reuf. Hope Saturday was good too.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful day you had Reufus! These pictures are all so precious!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great wonderful long day of such the cool things to do! We had no idea you lay down froggy style! Avalon does that too! You are too cute! Have a terrific Sunday too -
    xxxx
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Friday! We especially like the return of the antler ritual and are pleased that you remembered to include thoughts of your brother who is in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weu,heu, Reufus!

    It seems like a long time since I have read a Friday report from you.

    Today is Sunday, August 26th, and it is officially National Dog Day here in the USA and perhaps all over the wirld, I don't know. But I want to wish you a Happy National Dog Day and I think your Mom helps you to have lots of special days even though she doesn't like for you to chew the antler in her lap. Almost no Mom I know would like that, and mine wouldn't for sure. So much happiness to you, you handsome boy, and we (my Mom and I) send you our love and best wishes.

    Kisses,
    Stella and Mom

    ReplyDelete