Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Night Wrights: Vacationing & Christmas, Part Teu

Habby Friday
The Mom iss on baycayshun
thiss week
so whee sbent the day...
baycayshunning.
 Furst,
whee swebt in.
This picksher is not ob me sweebing in.
This picksher is ob me letting the Mom know
I deu naught abbroof ob
in bed electronics.
 Then,
when I decided it whas time teu get ub
at 730am...
whee got ub.
 Our day started wif tasty
breakfast foods
and a cubble ob walkies.
Then,
I did seuberbise
Miss Dyson,
ass she did make her rounds.
Neckst,
I assisted the Mom teu go freu
about forty fousand
in her colleckshun teu find
sebenteen books
teu take teu charity. 
Abter that,
I did helb her clean out
our kitchen drawers.
 And then...
she and I did go freu a bunch ob stuff
in the garage.
Whee filled the garbage can
and the recycle can
and whee all so did load the trolley full
fur the charity.
 And abter that whee did settle in
teu whatch
Leabe It Teu Beaber
and let the Mom's back go stiff.
- - - - -
And now I wood like teu share
wif Yeu
my treasures from
Santa.
Yeu all muss habbs butt in a good word fur me
on a counta the Santa did butt me on
the nice list.
- - - - -
My Stocking
whas filled wif pomegranite treats,
 sweet botato crinkle fries and
an Aggie bandana.
 He all so did bring me
a honking reindeer,

and teu chiggins.
 I did want the little chiggin
berry muchly.
 And I did manage teu
snag her
 and run teu the big bed.
 She habbs berry many
little barts teu her
what I whill try teu eat later...
 butt I did need teu come back
and check out my odder pressies,
incleuding my
Cotton Bowl
attire.
Yes Yes... I whill be wearing this bandana
neckst Friday when whee
BTHOou.
 Whee continyeu
our baycayshunning actibities
teumorrow, when whee
clean out a nodder closet
undress the Christmas tree
and odder fun fings...
*iff the Mom iss able teu get out ob bed.
And now it iss time fur
all sweet and helby boys
teu get their beauty sweeb...
I fink I whill join them.
- - - - -
Night Night and Sweet Dreams

13 comments:

  1. Well Reuf, you and The Mom sure do pack a lot into your day. So glad The Mom is home with you during the Holidays, I am sure you really love that.

    Cousin Hamish & Cousin Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weu heu, Reufus!

    My Mom was throwing some stuff away today also, and when she went into another room, I began to look at the throw-a-ways in the plastic bag and starting pulling them out because they seemed like good things to me. When she came out she said, "You are not being helpful, Stella, not at all." So I went outside for a while. You could try that sometime when you are tired of cleaning.

    Your pal, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Reuf, Santa was good too you. And it looks like you and the Mom are having a great vacation. We had snow if you want to catch the bus for the weekend.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reufus we agree Santa has been good to you. Enjoy all your goodies and have a swell time with mum. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Man, you are so furry helpful to your the Mom. My goodness, she sure is a busy PURRson when she is on vacation. She needs to slow down, grab a good book, a cookie, a cup of coffee and RELAX. BTW, I see you go on the 'big bed' lots lately. Good for YOU☺.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell you've had a great week, I'm looking forward to vacation next week, and I look forward to reading all about your adventures in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Killer stuffs you got from Santa! You WERE a good boy! Your Mom is so hard working - even on baycashun!!! And very generous too - know how great it must be to have the Mom around so much!
    xxxxx
    Sammie and Ava

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you certain you and your mom should be doing all that work on vacation? We never do that much stuffs... we just make sure our mom takes us on adventure walkies and such!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooo! Busy day - you will need a vacation from your vacation!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm, sounds like a working vacation. Um, Reufus? I do not think you should eat the little chicken barts. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy! That is so much fun!! I wag my tail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year's! Thank you for your friendship and all the fun we have had.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete