Sunday, March 31, 2013

Habby Easter: Bunny Ears and a Chiggin

Habby Easter
from
me
teu
yeu.
Easter
iss a sbeshull day.
It is a time ob
celebration.
a time ob rebirf.
Berrily and all so...

Easter iss a time teu don the
bunny ears.  
And teu reward
my bunny ear
model work...
 
The Photographer
let me teu wallow
on my the neu billows. 
 Now, sbeaking ob
Easter and Bunnies...
The Easter Bunny 
did make a stob here this morning
and he did leabes me
this swell chiggin.
O how I deu lubbs
a good chiggin.

First,
I deu steals him outta
the chiggin chair.
 
Neckst,
I deu gibbs him
a blay bow...
and skweeeeek
skweek skweek skweek skweek... 
rassle...
shake shake shake...
and blay bow again. 
Yess Yess
Life is full ob Blessings.
Habby Easter

12 comments:

  1. Habby Easter to you, Reuf. I'm glad you got that nice chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weu Heu, Reuf!

    I am preparing to have my special Easter dinner, my favorite kibbles with small pieces of Liverwurst in it. It is soooo furry delicious I am feeling pity for dogs who do not get this in their holiday dinners.

    I am going off to eat it now, Reufus, and wishing you a good time with your chiggin.

    Cheers,

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those play bows! Happy Easter to you - looks like da Bun bun was furry good to you!!!!
    xx
    Sammie and Ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cute bunny rabbit!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a very special bunny, Reufus.

    Easter Blessings to all!

    Woos- Phantom, Thunder, Ciare, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a good Easter and got a good chiggin to have fun with!!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter! What a great reward for modeling those bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reufus, You look so much happier in these Bunny Ear pictures. And it looks as if Mr or Mrs chiggin will give you a lot of fun.
    Hope you and The Mom had a great Easter Day.

    Hamish & Emma
    Auntie Sheila and Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you had a Happy Easter and that the Easter Bunny hopped over with lots of treats Reufus.
    Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly
    PS Don't get Fooled on April Fools!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetie, yes, life is full of blessings and you can count yourself and your the Mom as one of mine♥.

    ReplyDelete