Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Habby Howl-O-Ween

Trick or Treat
from
The Halloween Bolice
That's right.
Hand ober the Noms
or
I whill haff teu CUFF yeu.
I didn't fill my shirt
by skibbing pass
The Donut Shob.
No Sir Eeee.
What Yeu see here
iss the broduck ob
Hard Work
and...
Tasty Noms.
Yessss...
I deu
Tricks fur Treats.
I eben
Play Cob
and wear my
Swell Hat
fur
The Bumbkin Treats.
Here I amb on a
Steak Out.
And here I amb
Chasing Down My Susbeck.
I whill catch Yeu.
And then I whill
LAUGH.
Ob course, this whas when
I whas prackticing wif the Mom
teu blay
Cob and Convick
at the Howl-O-Ween Fest
on Saturday.
.....
Butt ass whee all know,
I whas sick ass
A Horse
on Saturday.
.....
Now
teuday iss the real
Habby Howl-O-Ween
and
Yeu know what that means.
.....
Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh NuhNuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh...
BAT MAN
Here I amb
reclining in
The Bat Big Bed...
waiting on
The Bat Hour.
And here I amb
showing off
My Ribbling Muskles.
Deus these ears
make my
NOSE
look big?
I amb naught rolling my eyes at
Robin.
I amb watching
The Treat
Robin habbs in her claw.
Dusk habbs settled ober
Goff Ham City
so off whee go in
The Bat Trolley 
teu
Gaffer ub Noms.
.....
Whell...
POW     BAM     CRASH
It habbs been a long
and raucous ebening
and it iss time fur
little boys
and
Bat Man
teu
Gnaw Off Their Belts,
but on their
jammies
and say our brayers.
.....
Our foughts continyeu teu be wif
All ob Our Friends
 wheu are Affeckted by Sandy.
Yeu are in Our Brayers.

12 comments:

  1. look at youuuuuuu the most handsome batdog that ever was and the most wonderful K9-Police i will declare myself guilty as charge you can have all the treats you one Sargent Reuf ... yep!

    Yappy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL - Reu, you make us smile.

    Happy Howl-o-ween from all of us!!!!

    BOOS and Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reufus,

    You constantly out do yourself, this was such a fun post (except for the part when you were sick).
    You are a great looking Police Dog and Batman.
    Maybe someday Dad will send you a picture in his Po;ice costume.....bol

    Lubs you,
    Cousin Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read about your adventures. You are one lucky dog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee hee! Sign us up for Goth Ham City! We want to live there!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I am now a mature six year old dog, I have decided that I cannot allow my Mom to put soots on me for Holloween. Don't like them and won't wear them. Its OK for you Reuf, you are just a little kid yet. I will eat as many candies as I can find, or popcorn balls or apples, but I draw the line at soots.

    Cheers,
    Stella, who can see you had a Happy Holloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Little Man, you are the PURRfect trick-or-treater of ALL times! I kept waiting and waiting for you to come to my door but you didn't show up. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your Halloween went well and you got lots of treats. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are jes the best, Reuf - we giggle (if that is pawsible) over your adventures and wished we could have gone out with you tonight! Happy Howloweenie!!!
    xxxxx
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are jes the best, Reuf - we giggle (if that is pawsible) over your adventures and wished we could have gone out with you tonight! Happy Howloweenie!!!
    xxxxx
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your Batman costume! Don't let SArge see you impersonating a police officer, that might mean some extra time in the slammer! BOL. You look great and your nose is the perfect size!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom "SQUEEEEEED" all through your post. I think she liked your costumes very much!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete