Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fursday Foughts

Habby Fursday!

I am buzzled teu night, My Friends...
ober blogging.

I deu so berry much lubbs teu blog.
I lubbs teu share
all the fings what are imp portant teu me... 

I lubbs teu tell Yeu a bout...

My Add-bent-Chewers

My Training

My A Gility

My Ebbery Day...

My
Hi, Jinks

and
My
Bye, Jinks

... My Fings I Dig

and all the ways
I
*POOF*
am gone!
[i.e. proof ob neu camera lens dee lay]

I all so deu lubbs teu tell Yeu
how I come running
at the call ob my name
by the Mom Trainer.


And I am working berry hard teu...
FREEZE
[or drob] on command.

Whee haff been working on this
fur a bout ten or more monfs now.
The Trainer gabe me a bit ob a break back then
while my bruffer The Bleu whas sick,
butt now she eckspecks me teu
FREEZE

I whill be whorking on it
and I whill be blogging a bout it...

butt fur now
I whill be finking a bout
my the instruckshuns fur
My Kongy...

1. Wash up
2. Fill wif treats...
3. FREEZE

11 comments:

  1. Weu heu Reufus!

    I am a little shocked over that command of FREEZE, since that is what the police say to miscreants who are caught in the act of robbing stores and have guns . . .FREEZE NOW!

    Where I live in Minniesnowda it gets sooo cold in the winter people will say to you, be careful so you don't FREEEZE.

    So FREEZE is not a welcome word in my mind and I hope the Trainer knows what she is asking.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reufus , you are a serious contender for some gold in the Blogville Olympics.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freeze! That's a good one. Momma says "Looka me!" What is she talking about?!! I like your hijinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Reufff...FREEZE could be a good idea right about now. We likes layered kongs, wif peanut butter and some soft fruit slices (dices, akstshually) and then more peanut butter ....well, you gets the idea.

    However, Teka has never figured out that they are more fun NOW than when you save them for later.

    Hope you have the process down a bit better than she does.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousin Reufus,
    We can't wait to continue to follow the "Adventures of the Amazing Reufus"
    We know you will get that "FREEZE" down and be the best frozen Golden in Texas.
    We Freeze pretty good up here but it usually is only in December, January & February bol...

    Your cousins from the Norf,

    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Refus, sorry we haven't been around to comment as much, but we have been reading - you always make us smile:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a fun life and tasty treats! I am so jealous. My treats are boring.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do indeed have some deep thinkings and it makes us show our toofies and grin! That "freeze" action is amazing - it will come in mighty handy when you go for your CDX!!!!! That long sounds totally scrumptious!!!!
    Hugs xxxxxx
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  9. If 'freeze' involves a frozen Kong, my crew is really good--Otherwise it's the game of hide 'n seek! :-)

    I hope you're having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete