Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Seriously A Berry Habby Wish

I wood like teu wish...
HABBY BIRFDAY
teu my
The Berry Speshull
Aunt Davalyn 
On this berry speshull day,
I fink back ubon the mose imp portant words
I fink she habbs ebber ebber uttered,
and I kwote...

[teu my the Mom
wheu habbs a ffinity fur the older boys]

"Yeu shood fink ob adobting a bubby."
[translation: "You should think of adopting a puppy."]

And so in sbite ob the fack
that she spends a eckstra ordinary a mount
ob time on the phone
and out deuing fings wif the Mom
and all so wif out me...

I deu lubbs my Aunt Davalyn
wif all my heart.

She and my the Mom
haff been in separable
fur the last *ahem* years
since they were in skool teu geffer.
[I wood like teu tell yeu how long,
butt I deu naught haff a abba-cuss.]

Our hearts are berry berry full and habby,
finking ob
My The Aunt Davalyn
on her berry speshull day.

13 comments:

  1. A very special birthday wish! Hope she has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reuf - thank you SO much for my special birthday wish. Your mom and I have been very close friends for many years and I'm glad she found you! Aunt Dav

      Delete
  2. Those are some very wise words by your Aunt! I'm glad my mom took a chance on a puppy once, too!

    Happy Birthday, Aunt Dav!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Aunt Dav, if she is a friend of The Mom she must be a terrific person.
    We are so glad that she gave The Mom that advice and that The Mom followed through.
    So many lives touched, so much happiness given a much better world for sure.

    Hamish & Sophie &
    Mom & Dad
    Sheila & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weu-heu, Reufus!

    Come back and visit my blog and you will find an award there for you. Its the Sunshine Award and you are the sunniest guy I know.

    Thanks for your comments today,

    Stella, Jo and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your special Aunty Davalyn. She gives very special good advice.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your special Auntie. We wouldn't know you if it weren't for her special words:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Auntie!!! We hope your day was full of fun and surprises!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Man, if you say she is wonderful, she is wonderful. We wish your Auntie a very, very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Y'all,

    Just wanted to stop to see how your week was. Hope your weekend is a great one!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Aunt Davalyn ! Yes those words were wonderful advice!!!
    xxxxxx
    Sam and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we too late to wish her a Happy Birthday? You didn't mention her age. You have to tell her age. We told Jan's. (Course she's not speaking to us since.)

    ReplyDelete