Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Sundry Sunday

Hi, there.
I hobes Yeu are habbin a fun Sunday.
I am juss chillin!

We are a waitin a change in the whether. The whind is blowing furry hard.

And I like breefing in the fresh and fast airs frew my shnooter and all so my nose.

It iss imp portant that I look my furry hamsummest when doing so and this is my cazyeuall look at camera what say, "Hi, how are Yeu I did naught see Yeu there."

And now back to finkin a bout imp portant fings...

Someone is bar bee cyeuing...

MmmHmmm...

My the Mom cut some giant weed trees outta the garden and piled them on the porch. It is like my covered buffay!

And here I am inspeckting my UNcovered buffay...

nom nom nom...

And then juss when I fink how much more fun can this day bring... The Mom starts to finish her taxes.

A nap wif my Easter Bunny seems a preudent fing to deu... After all, I haff all ready straightened the pillows on the big bed and cleaned the cup and plate in the sink.
Habbs a wonderful Sunday, Friends. And please to come back teu morrow. Word on the street is that April 16f is a berry imp portant day fur me and the trolley. In fact, I boarded it fur furst time one year a go teu morrow!!!

5 comments:

  1. We'll make sure to stop on by tomorrow! Hope you have a great time there with your bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very good Sunday, Reuf. Wow, we can't believe it's been a year since you boarded the trolley. We will be sure to stop by tomorrow.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reuf, It does not seem like a year, gosh how time moves on.
    Looks like you had a great Sunday, and a word of caution, if The Mom is doing her taxes if we were you we would give her a wide birth.

    Hamish & Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A year already! Just look at the handsome young man you are growing to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khousin Merdie is furry proud of your froggeh work!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete